Foster, Glem and Forseti product warranty is by Beaufix Appliances (Herein refer as “Beaufix”) for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions.
- This warranty is only valid in Malaysia and provided that warranty card or online registration is completed. Physical warranty card must be returned to Beaufix within fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase.
- Physical/External defect should be made in written form to Beaufix within seven (7) days from date of purchase.
- Retain original invoice/cash sales receipt accompanying with the original warranty card to entitled for the warranty.
- Beaufix has the right to impose service , charges(s), to decline service request in the event whereby consumer fails to present the documentation mentioned on item No 3 or the products were previously serviced by non-authorized Beaufix technicians.
- The twenty-four (24) months warranty covers the equipment against manufacturing defects and/or faulty workmanship, commences from the date of purchase.
- The product handled by non-authorized Beaufix technicians (ie. Unauthorized medication, services and repairs).
- Any damages resulting from normal wear and tear/aging (i.e. light bulb, filter, flexible hose, aerator, gasket, scratches, etc).
- Any damages on accessories, external, removable and/or breakable items (i.e. glass door, plastic tray, burner grid, enamelled/chromed/stainless steel surface/finishing) use of the products and non-observance of the operating manual provided by Beaufix.
- Any damages on any part of the products resulting from abnormal abusive use, lack of care, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken glass, etc), incorrect use of products ad non-observance of the operating manual.
- Any damages caused (direct and indirectly) by acts of governments, natural disaster or abnormal activities.
- Abnormal voltage or the use of the generator as in accordance with the operating manual.